Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jane Rosen's Alice

My dear friend, Jane Rosen, has written a play that is a semi-finalist at the 7th Annual Female Eye Film Festival in Toronto. Entitled Alice, it's a real tour de force. I can't wait to see how well she does.

Jane has a history of success. An Emmy winner as producer for the PBS show for Austin City Limits, Jane has written a book on women mentoring women, that propelled her into a series of speaking engagements across the country. It's called My Life as a Corporate Goddess. And yes, I'm one of her goddesses. She most recently coauthored a book, Convergence Marketing with Richard Rosen. Yes, she confesses to having slept with the author, "but hey, she's married to him."

So Jane has a broad-based platform. I encourage any of you who are interested in a different world view to check out her web site and get to know her. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment